Till it Hurts

Today its here, tomorrow it'll be gone
I am in your arms tonight, but alone.
My heart beats, still every beat counts,
A tear in my eye, because of you.

I stand today with you, a shadow
Like you forgot me in time,
That passes day by day your window,
I still smile, and I don't know why,
I still sit alone and cry,

I can't remember a thing of you,
Just few photographs with me , True,
A canvas of colors, spread careless,
And every breath of mine, worthless,

But I still live, every night, passing by,
I do dream, every moment in my eye.
I hold tight, what I can of you,
I ache everyday, Every thought, every view.

A tear in my eye, glitter cause of you,
One more dull day and night to live
More of it every moment as it'll pass,
And I'll love, till it hurts or I last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave your comment.