Fallen

This is a poem for the Broken hearts...

Too late to say, too late to agree,
Here I let you go, I let you free,
I am fallen, I'll keep falling,
Please don't try again to hold me.

How odd it is, when you are not around.
I hate silence and I hate every sound,
I can't live in dark, I can't bear light,
I want everything near and everything out of sight.

I keep smiling in pain, I lament in rejoice,
I'd to live somehow, It's how I made a choice.
I hate you so much, I don't agree,
I love you so much, I don't deny.

I 'm neither gloomy today,
Nor I'm doped high,
I don't want to tell the truth,
I don't want anymore to lie.

I'm fallen for you and I'll keep falling,
If you hold me it'll do more harm.
I'm broken, I'll keep breaking,
So just let me melt in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave your comment.