Ghost in my Closet

As the sunsets I get a little afraid,
There is a ghost in my closet my friends said,
She has red eyes and white teeth,
You can never understand what she speaks,
You can never see her face,
It's hidden behind her long hair,
It's always dark in the closet but,
Someone said she is fair,
She comes out only on moonless nights,
Her eyes sparkling like diamond, so bright,
Sometimes I feel I can hear her grin,
When it'll be all silent and tiptoeing I'll walk in,
I fear too much to open its door,
But some way I wanted to know more,
So I decided I'll talk to her,
I go close to my closet and whisper,
Pretty ghost, pretty ghost why do you hide,
Come out and play with me,
Pretty ghost pretty ghost, it's alright,
I'll close my eyes if u don't want me to see,
You can come out I'm just a child,
May be I'm little bit crazy and wild
But don't worry, I won't hurt you,
If u don't come out, I'll come in too.
Pretty ghost pretty ghost, I wont say it again,
Alright you keep hiding there, I'm coming in.

2 comments:

  1. Dear human,
    Plz cm out from underneath ur funky blanket, I just wanna talk
    Sincerely ghost under ur bed ('o')
    Cool poem uncle :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ghost,
    Below my bed is dust and dirt,
    So you should come out,
    and i am always there to talk to you. So you should not worry.

    ReplyDelete

Click here to leave your comment.