How i met Ruhi..2

Continued from part 1

I told her that i have had some really good friends from the net and that we have even exchanged numbers, but she was an off beat girl, or lets rather say that she has had bad experiences in her past.. She didn't believe in internet friendships..
I felt there goes my chances of ever befriending her..

I have been chatting since 2002, and since that time i have had 3 real good friends out of it.. And i am still in contact with them.

I don't lie to impress anyone,I don't cheat and i am not a fraudster..
I am just 5'7.5" lean, and don't have muscles to show off..

Nor do i have much talents except for patience which i must say u need a lot of while talking to girls..

Not just in the cyber world but also in reality.. How do u make friends?
What are the chances that you would walk up to someone and that person would really respond to you in a warm way.
Most of the times we are let down not because we are bad people, but because the person we want to talk to are too self conscious.
They worry more of how they look than how you do.'
I have friends from my college days and school days..
And recently i got few friends from my childhood..
As u grow up u loose and gain friends.. We make our community on the basis of our thoughts Profession and Social interaction
And then we try to integrate all these in one.. And some times we end up with nothing..
It can be difficult to win someones trust..
You can tell some one a million times that you are not lying and you are still thought to be fake..
The more you say that the more bogus you turn.
Anyways we shared some more information about personal life like where we were born and stuff of that kind.. If you cant be invasive you cant win anything.
But, after that she told me that she belonged to a metro city and was working first in domestic and then later got promoted to an international carrier.

I wont lie but i was getting more curious to know about her.

I asked some more question like how does it feel to be part of the team,and sometimes come across filthy rich guys who show off or try to make you feel like you are cheap and to still have a smile on your face? I could not get any satisfactory answer..

I again made it a point that i would like to keep in contact with her in future and in future if ever possible i would like to meet her in person.
But she just would not give in and continuously refused to give me any more info about her.
She regretted that she was online at that hour,,
It was a bit offensive.. cause after having a bad night and not getting much sleep i was trying to keep myself in good mood and in my best behaviour..
It was not that i was trying to put up a show.. but then a little touch up is important for it.
I may not be very entertaining company, but then i try to keep my company and conversations as comfortable as possible..
I don't try to invade into anyone's privacy..
And i don't try to offend. I keep my language clear, and i don't get angry.
By this time it was very clear that she was not the kind of girl who would add me.
But then I didn't want to give up so easily.. I was not ready to face this rejection..
We discussed it for more than one hour about the related and unrelated guilt.

By this time some how i was able to get rid of her Sir remarks.
And i did develop some affection for her..She was still a tough cookie to break.
One thing was common among both of us, and that was that we were both away from home and missing home terribly..
In the end after everything is over and the journey complete we want to finally rest at home..
So in the end it was around 10 am now.. And i had been chatting with her for over 4 hours, a long conversation indeed.
I wanted it to continue.but i was tired and was planning of going to college to study..
I told her that i wanted to add her to my list..
But knowing the fact that she didn't believe in me, I didn't see that happening.
And i would definitely miss conversing with her in the future, and i didn't see any possibilities of meeting her in a random chat room or on a flight.
So i asked her if atleast she could leave with my name, but she didn't want to feel any bondage.
I told her that freedom is the basic common line in friendship, and she can leave anytime..
She replied that she will really cherish the time we spent together, and if i am really the person she thinks i am then i should not change..

Which in some way i guarantee , I don't think i will change in even a million years.
I pleaded and almost begged her to add me.. But she would not let it happen..
And in the end i saw 5 hours or hard work going to waste and i was nervous about it and i was getting clumsy..
And i didn't have any way around it.
We wished each other good luck and success in life and finally part with memories of the chat we had for so long..

So after such a long chat i knew that we had some things in common, and we did trust each other.
I did not in anyway throughout this whole journey force her to stay, so we did like each others company..
I think i will long to chat to her in coming time..
And hope to meet her again, in some random room or on a flight or anywhere in life and hope things will be different then..
After all Air hostess are hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave your comment.